SULTAN MOHAMMAD MINEUDDIN
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
I am writing to introduce myself and express my deep interest in the arena of art curation, as well as I am desired to contribute my expertise further. With around a decade of experience in the industry of art, I have had the privilege of curating numerous exhibitions and foster a passion for the arts within diverse communities.
One of my strengths as a curator concerns my ability to engage with artists on a personal level, helping them to articulate their artistic vision and bring their ideas to life. I believe that the role of a curator is not only to select and display art but also to act as a bridge between artists and their audiences, fostering meaningful connections and dialogues. I have consistently explored for emerging talents and collaborated with established artists to create exhibitions that challenge conventions, spark conversations, and inspire individuals from all walks of life. I have worked in different perspectives of art and culture of Bangladesh. I have been in the art world’s platform through Abinta Gallery of Fine Arts, which is renowned as one of the top galleries of Bangladesh.
My professional experience covers managing gallery operations, budgeting, marketing, and public relations. I am well adapted in the trends of the art market and possess significant understanding of the business side of running an art gallery. I am confident that my combination of curatorial expertise and administrative skills would be an asset ahead in my career.
Enclosed is my resume, which provides a more detailed overview of my professional background and accomplishments. I would be glad to avail an opportunity to discuss how my skills and experience could contribute to the continued success. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or +8801755154015 to arrange a meeting or further discussion.
Thank you for considering my introduction. I am genuinely excited about the prospect of collaborating and contributing to its mission of promoting exceptional art and nurturing the creative spirit.
Adaptability & Innovation
Event planning and coordination
SULTAN MOHAMMAD MINEUDDIN
Curator & Art Activist
- Organized 50+ exhibitions in the premises for Abinta Gallery of Fine Arts under direct curation.
- Conducted national and international exhibitions (USA) on behalf of the gallery.
- Managed gallery communications, including social media, press releases, and promotional materials, to increase visibility and engagement.
- Conducted Inventory Management of artworks and art materials.
- Development of innovative exhibition concepts and implementation to engage diverse audiences and promote art appreciation.
- Conducted in-depth research on artworks, artists and various exhibition themes for curatorial decisions and create effective gallery materials.
- Organized and participated in different art exhibitions, installations, and events to promote the essence of art and culture nationally.
- Curated in the exhibition titled “Sounds of Colors” by renowned art mentor and artist Shahariar Talukder [Professor, Department of Fine Arts – Shanto Marium University of Creative Technology based in Dhaka, Bangladesh.]
- Collaborated with a versatile team of artists and community to conceptualize and execute art-driven campaigns and projects.
- Supported in the fundraising campaign for organizing of “Charukola Utshob 2019” [nationwide art festival] held in Nilphamari, Bangladesh in 2020.
- Served as spokesperson of legendary Bangladeshi artists Kanak Chanpa Chakma and Rokeya Sultana during Dhaka Art Summit.
- Supported in the organizing and establishment of De’ PhotoCafe Photography & Painting Exhibition held in Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy (National Institute of Art and Culture) in 2018.
- Executed the sculpture exhibition of renowned Bangladeshi sculptor Ivy Zaman in the premises of Bangladesh National Museum.
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
College of Alternative Development (CODA) | Dhaka Board | GPA: 3.40 out of 5.00 | Science
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Stamford University Bangladesh (Dhaka) | CGPA: 3.25 out of 4.00 | Major: Accounting